The best gift for Son from Dad. Surprise him with this keychain and melt his heart! The message is laser engraved to ensure that it will never fade away. Keeping your loving words at his side forever.💞
With a meaningful saying:
"To My Son
Never forget how much I love you
As you grow older you will face many challenges in life
Just do your best
I might not be with you but Know that I believe in you
You were, and always will be the best thing that ever happened to me
Make an ideal gift for some special occasions such as Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, etc. Surprise him and let him know how much he is loved with this beautiful gift.
SIZE - Big key ring: 28mm ; Keychain pendant: 1.96'' in length
DETAILED DESIGN - The dimension of pendant is larger than normal military card on the platform, more thick and good quality. And the connect ring is the same as other items weld tight, never worried the wear problem.
PACKAGE AND QUALITY - Luxury gift box for ready giving. Stainless steel material is durable and healthy,product are all hand polished, shinny and smooth.
EXQUISITE & THOUGHTFUL - The keychain pendant looks gorgeous, and great on your backpack, purse. Coming with a black box, which is practical as a decent gift.
Click On "ADD TO CART" To Get Yours Now!
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.00
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.